We’ve gathered a few ideas for you to make sure your guests feel welcome at your destination this Christmas:
• Serve them welcome drinks like these Christmas Cranberry Mojitos
• Take a photo of your guests on arrival and use it to make them a personalized Christmas card which you can leave in their room on Christmas eve.
• Serve Christmas themed biscuits with your coffee this Festive Season.
• Wrap a few children’s books and put them under the Christmas tree. Invite your guests’ kids to choose a book to open on Christmas eve, which they can take to their rooms and read it to their family.
• Use this recipe to make your kitchen smell like Christmas and have your guests experience a merry Christmas at a home away from home: Cinnamon Spice Simmer
• Give each guest a jar of your homemade Christmas Jam. Click through on this example of a recipe to use: Christmas Jam.