To anyone and everyone interested in learning more about the basics of social media, specifically Facebook and Twitter, here is an exciting workshop for you to attend. This social media workshop will teach you all the basics you need to know to be able to use these platforms as free marketing tools for your small business or even as an individual.
The workshop takes place at Eagle’s View Guest House and Conference Centre in Little Falls, Johannesburg on two consecutive dates: 11 and 14 March 2015.
Contact Travelling Mystery Guest for more information on 082 336 1562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Workshop
• Drink less coffee and more water
• Move to Pretoria and get a proper office
• Take more time to smell the rain, hear the birds and see the rainbow
• Spend more quality time with friends who matter most
• Host at least one social media workshop per quarter for small businesses in the Gauteng region
• Sign another hotel group to Travelling Mystery Guest’s customer journey evaluation program
• Sign another restaurant group to our customer journey evaluation program
• Assist hotels, guesthouses and restaurants with the training of their staff regarding communication skills
• Start working on Travelling Mystery Guest’s first e-book
• See another part of the country that I have not seen before
• Get some extra hands to help out at the office