Travelling Mystery Guest is searching for individuals interested in becoming mystery guests based in Cape Town.
The company assists hotels, restaurants, guesthouses, lodges, shopping centres and other tourism destinations with Customer Journey Evaluations. With Customer Journey Evaluations, Travelling Mystery Guest sends a mystery guest to evaluate the establishment’s brand promise and the overall customer journey. The mystery guest is responsible for taking notes and compiling a comprehensive report on the experience.
As Travelling Mystery Guest is continuously expanding, we’re looking for Capetonians that would like to become mystery guests. Ideally, we are looking for well presented individuals with a passion for and some experience in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Successful candidates will undergo training on the company’s mission and vision, assessment standards, requirements and quality assessment reporting.
If you think you have what it takes to become a mystery guest, send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s always fun to stay or dine for free. Especially when you can enjoy dinner at a restaurant you usually can’t afford or if you can stay at a hotel you’ve always dreamt of experiencing.
Stay or dine for free
Travelling Mystery Guest is looking for people to assist with the evaluation of customer journeys at restaurants, guest houses, hotels and lodges, which will allow you to stay or dine for free. Even though this opportunity has its perks, it also comes with a few responsibilities and you will be required to have some knowledge regarding customer service in the tourism and hospitality industry.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and skills to evaluate a destination’s customer journey, to complete the evaluation sheet sensibly and to report back to Travelling Mystery Guest with constructive feedback and suggestions about the destination, contact us today on 082 336 1562 / email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Terms and Conditions
- We will need your CV and a cover letter. (Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This is not a full time job, but rather an opportunity to stay or dine at no cost. In return for this, Travelling Mystery Guest will require you to complete the customer journey evaluation sheet as accurately and relevantly as possible.
- You will be required to sign an agreement, in order for Travelling Mystery Guest to protect its copyright on all documents.
- You will be required to attend a crash course on Travelling Mystery Guest’s evaluation process. This will most possibly take place in Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- Travelling Mystery Guest’s evaluators’ list is divided into South Africa’s different provinces. You need to be able to visit destinations in your own province. Travel costs will be covered by the company, given that you have adhered to the necessary requirements stipulated in the agreement.
For more information on Travelling Mystery Guest’s services, internships and possible holiday positions, contact Renate de Villiers on 082 336 1562 / email@example.com