Knowing your customer’s expectations is a difficult task. Often it seems almost impossible. It’s very rare to find two customers whose expectations are exactly the same. Still, there are certain expectations that are inherent to a customer’s experience, which is why a customer journey map is so ideal!
A customer journey map helps you to:
- Think like a customer
- Get to know the different customers
- Understand the importance of interlinked departments
- Look at things from both sides
- Identify gaps in the customer’s experience
- Fix the gaps in the customer’s experience
- Identify additional ways to improve the customer’s experience
- Stay on your toes
- Motivate line staff
We offer customer journey mapping workshops all over South Africa (and even abroad) to assist hotels, guesthouses and restaurants to improve their customers’ journeys through your destination.
Interested? Contact us on (+27)82 336 1562 / email@example.com and we’ll come to you!