We’re living in a time where mobile is not just an option anymore – it’s a necessity. People have less time on hand and therefore being able to Google from their phones wherever they are has become the perfect solution.
If your hotel, guesthouse or restaurant’s website is not mobile friendly, it is also very easy to move on to one that is. That, for me, is one of the main reasons why your website should be mobile friendly – to keep visitors there on not send them away.
Other reasons I believe you should have a mobile friendly website:
- It should appear clear and user friendly on any mobile device. If it’s not mobile friendly it won’t be easy to read and it won’t look neat.
- According to Admin E-Solutions users will be doing 50% of their online searches via their mobile devices.
- People will be able to access all your information from anywhere at any time on any mobile device.
- Being mobile friendly will increase the time users are willing to spend on your site.
- Over 20% of online searches are done via mobile devices.
- According to Hubspot 61% of users have a better opinion about brands if they offer a good mobile experience.
- Blogging and social media brings mobile visitors – Comscore found that 55% of social media consumption happens on a mobile device.
- A mobile responsive site will help you in the future as other devices like televisions, watches and glasses become more popular for web browsing. With a site that is mobile friendly you site will still look professional and user friendly on all other devices.
Mobile is definitely a must for the near future.