Having a fan page on Facebook, being on Twitter and writing a blog post every now and again does not always create the engagement on social media you would expect. How can you create more engagement? Here are a few tips:
1. Ask questions that are relevant to your fans.
2. Post fill-in-the-blank sentences, i.e. Complete the sentence: Travelling Mystery Guest’s workshops are _____.
3. Ask followers to retweet your tweets.
4. Share videos.
5. Share jokes and memes relevant to your industry.
6. Run competitions.
7. Post a quiz.
8. Comment on other pages’ posts or tweets and create conversation.
9. Share before and after photos.
10. Share photos of guests or visitors (with their consent, off course).
To learn more about the basics of social media, be sure to book your seat at our upcoming workshop, back by popular demand, on 6 OR 8 May 2015. For more information, contact Renate on 082 336 1562 or email@example.com.