There is a reason why destinations often struggle to provide the best possible customer service to their guests and it’s because we don’t always know our customers.
Today’s customers are much more informed than a few years ago. We would like to take a look at a few topics which will assist destinations in getting to know their customers better.
Here are the topics we’d like to discuss:
- Types of tourists
- Types of customers
- Being a tourist and a customer
- What tourists and customers expect
- The customer journey affects a customer personally
- Teach employees to know customers better
- How to collect customers’ data without disturbing them
Would you be interested in joining us for this workshop? Let us know!
Contact us on 082 336 1562 / firstname.lastname@example.org