Growing your fan base on social media is not always very easy, but by using a few tips and tools, you should be able to increase your guests’ engagement with you on social media. Here are a few tips which we like to mention during our social media workshops:
- Remember that social engagement is the heart of your relationship with your guests.
- Engagement is the process of reaching out to your guests and getting feedback and information from them.
- Good content is a great tool to use to create engagement with guests.
- Respond to guests’ feedback or requests on social media in a timely manner.
- Add value to conversations on social media, which will indicate your expertise.
- Post your blog content to all your social media platforms.
- Make use of photos, images and video as content – it catches the eye much quicker.
- Share photos of your guests on social media and tag them. (This should be done with their consent off course).
- Use share-able and memorable content.
- Share content that builds trust among your guests and that creates credibility of your brand.
- Recognize members in your social media community and reward loyal customers.
- Make connecting to other social media platforms easy by adding click through links.
- Encourage off-line customers to become part of the online community. (We’ll look at how to do that in the next post).
These are but a few of the general tips and tools… Book a workshop with Travelling Mystery Guest and learn more about engagement on specific social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Contact Renate de Villiers on 082 336 1562 or email@example.com.