Don’t we all just love to talk about what this restaurant did wrong and what that hotel didn’t do? We tell this to friends and family, share it on every possible social media page, run to TripAdvisor and Hello Peter, yet nothing really gets done. You might get your money back or a chat with the general manager, but that’s about as far as it goes.
Now you have a chance to make a difference!
Travelling Mystery Guest invites you, the South African customer, to become a mystery guest with the company in order to gather more information about customer expectations in the hospitality and tourism industry. This, however, does not mean that you can just sit back and relax – the information you gather from your experience will be crucial to Travelling Mystery Guest’s findings which will be shared with the establishments visited in order to assist them on improving customer service.
In a nutshell the following will be expected of you:
- Attend an in-depth training session on how to become a mystery guest for Travelling Mystery Guest (Pty) Ltd.
- Sign an agreement with TMG, indicating that all information gathered is the property of the company.
- Have permanent access to internet and social media.
- Have your own transport and contact methods.
- Have experience in the hospitality and tourism industry.
What’s in it for you?
- A great new experience and the opportunity to explore your local environment.
- Some insight on the hospitality and tourism industry’s challenges.
- 10% commission on every establishment you visit.
- 10% on every TMG workshop booked in response to your visit.
- In-house training on customer service and the procedures to follow as a mystery guest for TMG.
What’s in it for Travelling Mystery Guest?
- More accurate recordings of a customer’s journey at an establishment, assisting us in giving restaurants, guesthouses and hotels the best possible feedback on their customer service.
- The opportunity to really make a difference in the industry.
- Some great new friends.
- An increased database.
Interested? Send your CV to Renate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
Only South African citizens may apply.
You may only become a mystery guest if you have your own transport, contact methods and constant internet access.
The application process may include further interviews.
Your participation may be terminated with immediate effect should you not adhere to Travelling Mystery Guest’s operating procedures and standards.
You may not participate as a mystery guest for the company if you have not completed Travelling Mystery Guest’s training and signed an agreement with the company.
All documents, photos, databases and other information gathered in the process will belong to Travelling Mystery Guest and the reproduction or reuse thereof will be illegal.